We are delighted to share that the Baker McKenzie Global Guide to Competition Litigation 2020 is now available!
This guide provides expert insight into the latest developments in 30 key markets and gives clients a multi-jurisdictional perspective on the core issues that arise when bringing or defending a private claim for damages as a result of a breach of competition law.
Through the guide, our leading global team addresses critical questions on competition litigation, including:
- When does a right to claim arise?
- Are regulators’ infringement findings binding on national courts?
- What measure of damages can be claimed?
- How lengthy or costly could proceedings be?
- What are other potential options for relief or private enforcement?
To receive a complimentary copy, please click the "Access Guide" button.
We trust you will find this guide useful and interesting. For more specific questions, please contact any of the authors listed here or within the guide, or your usual Baker McKenzie contact.