For over 40 years, the team at Baker McKenzie, Bangkok has assisted foreign individuals and international companies who are seeking investment opportunities in Thailand.
Doing Business in Thailand is your personal guide to the key aspects of Thai law that significantly affect the way business is conducted in Thailand.
This edition covers a wide array of topics, including regulations and incentives regarding foreign investment, forms of business organizations available to foreign investors, and other regulations investors should be familiar with when planning a business venture in Thailand.
This guidebook features:
- Thailand: An overview
- The legal system
- Foreign investment
- Investment incentives
- Forms of business organization
- Data privacy
- Dispute resolution
- Financial services and fintech
- Importing, exporting, and trade remedies
- Insurance and insurtech
- Intellectual property
- Labor laws
- Product liability
- Real estate, hotel, resort and property development
- Securities law and regulations
- Taking security and enforcement in Thailand
- Trade competition law
For more information, please contact our Bangkok office.