Influencers, otherwise known locally as “Key Opinion Leaders” (KOLs), have been an Internet phenomenon in recent years, attracting attention from marketers with the consumer traffic they bring.
In this webinar organized by Baker McKenzie and the Italian Chamber of Commerce, our lawyers in Hong Kong and Milan go over the tips and tricks when working with KOLs from a legal perspective, and answer crucial questions which businesses should consider:
- What is the general legal framework applicable to influencer marketing?
- What are the common contractual pitfalls while engaging KOLs?
- Which IP major concerns must be considered when launching an advertising campaign with KOLs?
- What practical tips can you offer to a brand owner when engaging an influencer?
- How do you see influencer marketing in the future?
Speakers on the panel were Loke-Khoon Tan, Andrew Sim, Helen Pang and Davide Cascone.