Welcome to the June edition of this quarterly publication that includes a variety of legal and market focused articles on current topics of interest in the world of trade finance.
In this issue, we feature:
- To trust or not to trust?
- Trade as an asset class - trade receivables securitisation to the rescue?
- Commodity Finance: the complete security package
- Navigating Between East and West: Compliance Strategies for Asia-Pac Financial Institutions
- Sanctions & Export Controls Update
- Baker McKenzie partners with the LMA
As always we hope that you enjoy this edition of Baker McKenzie's Trade Finance Quarterly Insight and invite you to reach out to any of the contributors or indeed anyone else in the team (please see enclosed Key Contacts) should you wish to discuss any of the issues covered in this edition or have any other trade finance related queries.