The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about an increase in digitalization - many businesses are bolstering their online capabilities and online transactions are on the increase. Further, the number of cyber fraud cases has surged with the slowdown in economic activity globally. Safeguarding and strengthening cybersecurity is a top priority for corporates operating in an online world.
In this webinar, we covered:
- Potential cybersecurity and cyber fraud risks (internet scams, email phishing, etc.) arising from COVID-19 and major implications in Hong Kong and recent trends
- Data privacy considerations for employers
- Practical tips for employers on:
- Risk management
- Planning in light of COVID-19
- Responding to a cybersecurity attack