In this issue of the Global Immigration and Mobility Quarterly Update:
- Global: Video Chat: The Next Normal in Spain, the Netherlands and the UK, Video Chat: The Next Normal in Asia-Pacific Immigration, Video Chat: The Next Normal in Canada, Mexico and US Immigration
- China: Quarantine requirements for international travelers
- Colombia: Immigration trends
- Hong Kong: Travel bans and quarantine requirements for inbound travelers and Hong Kong visas
- Italy: COVID-19: New relevant rules on immigration and restrictive measures in force in Italy
- Singapore: Significant updates from the Ministry of Manpower on Employment pass salary criteria and expansion of job advertising requirement and local qualifying salary threshold, Singapore immigration restrictions
- South Africa: COVID-19 concessions to address immigration issue
- Spain: COVID-19: New restrictions on entry into Spain and mandatory health measures upon arrival, COVID-19: Automatic extension of foreigners' work and residence permits in Spain
- UK: UK Immigration Update Global Immigration & Mobility
- United States: What Do Employers Need To Consider When Reopening? Immigration in the news: Latest COVID-19 related executive order on immigration impacts immigrant visa applicants abroad
More news and events
2020 Edition Now Available - Global Employer: Focus on US Immigration & Mobility
We are pleased to bring you the 2020 version of the Global Employer: Focus on US Immigration & Mobility.
Whether you need information about a specific US visa type, or are looking for a high-level overview of employer obligations related to the movement of foreign nationals under US immigration and employment law, this handbook covers a wide range of topics and serves as a go-to desk-side guide for US employers.
Request copies by clicking the button below.