In this webinar broadcasted on 24 June, our Asia Pacific Immigration and Mobility lawyers discussed key immigration challenges and issues faced by companies in Asia Pacific jurisdictions such as Australia, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam.
The speakers addressed key questions such as:
- How has COVID-19 impacted work visa / permit processing?
- What are the current exemptions to travel ban/ entry restrictions for international mobile employees?
- When will borders re-open to international mobile employees?
- What are the anticipated immigration law changes which may impact employers and their international mobile employees?
- What are the best practices employers can put in place to manage their international mobility in the current immigration environment?