As part of our Asia Pacific series on tackling the business impact of COVID-19, this webinar brings together a panel of dispute resolution experts from across the region to share practical insights concerning the force majeure issues that impact your businesses.
Speakers from Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand discuss the following:
- Key features of force majeure (FM)
- On-the-ground experience on how COVID-19 is impacting contracts
- Use of material adverse change (MAC) clauses
- Practical tips on setting commercial and legal strategies
- How contract parties may strengthen their legal position in the midst of uncertain times