We are pleased to enclose the March issue of Tax News and Developments, a publication of Baker McKenzie's North America Tax Practice Group. This month's edition features an update on the tax payment deadline, state and local tax effects of COVID-19, a discussion on the FDII regime, the final regulations under 721(c), and more.
In this Issue
- Extension of April 15th Payment Date -- It's About Time
- COVID-19: The Anticipated State and Local Tax Impacts of Coronavirus
- Foreign-Derived Intangible Income (FDII) -- The Great Tax Benefit Overlooked by Some and Maximized by Others
- Finalization of the Section 721(c) Regulations
- Claim of Right Didn't Undo Trustee's Unauthorized Sale
- New Proposed Regs Under Section 382(h) Provide Some Transition Relief
- OECD Releases Pillars One and Two Impact Assessment -- Where is the Money Coming From?
- You're Invited!...To Give the State Money: Navigating Delaware's Unclaimed Property Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Never Give Up! States Continue to Move Digital Taxes
- UK Budget 2020: What You Need to Know