In this issue of the Global Immigration and Mobility Quarterly Update:
- Colombia: Immigration Trends - Changes on the Entry and Permanence Permits in Colombia
- Italy: A Shortcut for Intra-Corporate Transferee Permits
- Philippines: PEZA-ZONCR Now Requires Personal Appearances by New Visa Applicants
- Russia: New Migrations Trends for Russia; Temporary Ban on the Entry of Chinese Citizens into Russia
- Singapore: Address from Manpower Minister on Updates to the Fair Consideration Framework and a Logistics Firm First to be Charged with False Declaration on Fair Hiring of Singaporeans; Tech@SG: Boost for Tech Startups Looking to Expand in Singapore; Budget 2020: Reduction of the Foreign Worker Ratio in Construction, Marine Shipyard and Process Sectors
- United Kingdom: UK Policy Statement Sets out Revised Points-Based Immigration System
- United States: Start Preparing: USCIS Will Accept H-1B Cap Registrations on March 1, 2020; Registration Window to Close on March 20, 2020, under New Electronic Preregistration System
More news and events
2020 Edition Now Available -- Global Employer: Focus on US Immigration & Mobility
We are pleased to bring you the 2020 version of the Global Employer: Focus on US Immigration & Mobility.
Whether you need information about a specific US visa type, or are looking for a high-level overview of employer obligations related to the movement of foreign nationals under US immigration and employment law, this handbook covers a wide range of topics and serves as a go-to desk-side guide for US employers.
Request copies by clicking the button below.