We will provide you with regular updates on all relevant legal developments regarding the Coronavirus disease in Germany.
Please find on the link below our twelfth edition of our guideline.
Our team is ready to navigate you through these challenging times. Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our experts.
The guide line contains following topics:
Employees and Businesses
• Data Protection
• Mandatory Business Closures
• Real Estate and Tenancy Law
• New Rules for Stock Corporations
Liquidity / Financing
• Financial Support Measures
• Economic Stabilization Fund
• Tax Reliefs - Update
• Financial Agreements
• Compensation Claims
• EU Legal Framework for State Aid
Restructuring / Insolvency
• Trade Controls
• Commercial Contracts: Force Majeure
• Governmental Contracts - Update
• Antitrust & Competition
• Intellectual Property
• Investment Protection
• Work of State Courts and Arbitration Tribunals
Industry Focus: Pharma & Medical Products
It goes without saying that we will meet any and all deadlines and continue to work at your assignments without any interruption or delay.
Please feel free to contact us via the usual communication channels. You can also visit Baker McKenzie's global Coronavirus Resource Center to get more insight on this topic.