We will provide you with regular updates on all relevant legal developments regarding the Coronavirus disease in Germany.
Our team is ready to navigate you through these challenging times. Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our experts.
The guide line contains following topics:
• Work of State Courts and Arbitration
• NEW: Mandatory Business Closures
• Data Protection
• Compensation Claims
• EU Legal Framework for State Aid
• Financial Support Measures
• NEW: Corporate
• Intellectual Property
• Commercial Contracts / Force Majeure
• NEW: Real Estate and Tenancy Law
• NEW: Insolvency Law
• Investment Protection
• NEW: Antitrust and Competition
• Financial Arrangements
• NEW: New Rules for Stock Corporations
• Governmental Contracts
• Tax Reliefs
• NEW: Economic Stabilization Fund
• Trade Controls
• Industry Focus: Pharma & Medical Products
It goes without saying that we will meet any and all deadlines and continue to work at your assignments without any interruption or delay.
Please feel free to contact us via the usual communication channels. You can also visit Baker McKenzie's global Coronavirus Resource Center to get more insight on this topic.