As well as the usual legal and regulatory round-up, this month's edition includes the pensions implications of the clear Conservative party win in the General Election, together with an important ECJ decision in the Bauer case.
In this issue:
- Pension Schemes Bill to be reintroduced
- PF compensation regime likely to require amendment following ECJ Bauer ruling, although full compensation is not automatically required
- Supreme Court confirms time period to bring a claim under part-time working regulations in part-time judges case of Miller
- Pensions Regulator publishes investment guidance following CMA Order
- Fifth Money Laundering Directive - what should trustees be doing?
- Pension Ombudsman: Member not entitled to information on how scheme was taking into account climate change