The North America Tax Practice group provides updates on the TCJA and FDII, proposed changes to Opportunity Zones, the Eaton securities litigation action and more in their December issue of Tax News and Developments.
In this Issue:
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and Permanent Differences (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love FDII)
- Senator Wyden's Proposed Changes to Opportunity Zones
- Failure to Disclose Specifics of Spin-Off Restrictions Not Held to be Securities Violation
- Treasury Issues Favorable Proposed S Corporation Revocation Regulations
- US Proposes up to 100% Ad Valorem Tariffs on $4.2 Billion in French Products in Response to France's Digital Services Tax
- Will the OECD Achieve Consensus for a Global Minimum Tax?
- The Long Arm of the Law: Extraterritorial UK Tax on Offshore IP Owners Amended by Regulations
- IRS Issues Final Regulations Protecting Current Large Gifts from Future Taxation
- Baker McKenzie Returns to San Diego for Annual Conference