In this issue of the Global Immigration and Mobility Quarterly Update:
- Australia: Skilled migration occupation lists review commences: Consultation process now open
- Colombia: Coverage of relocation expenses to foreign employees upon termination of the employment agreement or cancellation of the Colombian work visa
- Czech Republic: News in the area of residence and employment of non-EU nationals
- Italy: The omitted payment of Italian taxes is not a sufficient reason to refuse the issuance of a permit of stay to a self-employed individual
- The Netherlands: Relaxation of Dutch visa and wage tax rules for start-ups
- The Philippines: Rules and procedures governing foreign nationals intending to work in the Philippines
More news and events
Updated Version Now Available -- The Global Employer: Focus on Global Immigration & Mobility 2019 - 2020
This handbook is the go-to resource for in-house counsel, human resource managers and global relocation professionals to identify key mobility issues -- ranging from business immigration and employment, to compensation and tax. It provides guidance, and highlights vital information that multinational employers need to know about managing the movement of managers and professionals, trainees and business visitors from short trips to long-term assignments.
Download your complimentary copy here.