In our final issue for 2019, we highlight practical guidance for CCOs and Company Counsel to mitigate risk of personal liability under the FCPA. On the international front, we report on Mexico's new regulation for drone operations, additional European signatories to clearing house Instex SPV to facilitate trade with Iran, and the EC's recent updates to the EU Dual-Use export control list. We end with an invitation to join us on January 29 for our first A&D luncheon of 2020 ("Conducting Effective Internal Investigations on FCPA Concerns"), an interactive discussion by panelists with extensive experience conducting FCPA compliance-related investigations all over the world.
In this issue:
- Protecting CCOs and Company Counsel from Personal Liability under the FCPA
- New regulation for drone operations in Mexico
- Six more countries join Instex SPV to facilitate trade with Iran
- European Commission proposes updates to the EU Dual-Use List and published its latest annual report
- Upcoming A&D Luncheon: Conducting Effective Internal Investigations on FCPA Concerns