The North America Tax Practice group provides updates on Mexico Tax Reform, Executive Order 12866, the final regulations under section 385 and more in their November issue of Tax News and Developments.
In this issue:
- Mexico Tax Reform
- Executive Order 12866 Meetings Provide Another Bite at the Regulatory Comment Apple
- "What is Dead May Never Die": The Section 385 Regulations
- Downward Attribution Guidance: A Patchwork of Changes But No Comprehensive Solution
- Treasury Issues Proposed Regulations Relating to the Accrual Method of Accounting and Advance Payments
- OECD Issues Unified Approach Proposal for Pillar
- Tax Changes on the Horizon in Canada for the Digital Economy?
- MLI to Enter into Force for Canada 1 December 2019
- Massachusetts Issues Business Activity Tax Nexus Guidance, Signaling Continued Trend
- Belgium - New Tax Exemption for Stock Distributions in US Spin-Offs