With the nation collectively holding its breath to see what the next few weeks bring, it has been a quiet month on the pensions front for the most part, with the most notable development being announcements from the UK Statistics Authority and the Government on the future of the RPI.
In this issue:
- RPI/CPI developments: Government rules out changing legislation to end publication of RPI and refuses consent for interim steps to be taken by UKSA to address flaws the meantime
- DWP publishes tailored review of the Pensions Ombudsman
- Law Commission publishes report on the electronic execution of documents
- PPF alters compensation payments to members affected by the Hampshire ECJ ruling
- Baker McKenzie webinar - 'No-deal' Brexit: Key Impacts and Recommendations for Preparing your Businesses