Digital transformation is a major priority for businesses in Russia. Companies in Russia face a far-reaching digital transformation. Broader than just digitalization, digital transformation is a customer-driven strategic business evolution that involves implementation of digital technologies but also organizational change.
This report by DT-Global Business Consulting, which surveys more than 100 C-suite executives from local and multinational companies from a cross-section of industries, highlights the following:
- the extent of digital transformation in Russia
- the five stages of digital transformation
- challenges firms face in undertaking digital transformation
- how the government is playing a role in prioritizing and driving digital transformation
- economic sanctions that complicate digital transformation
In addition our Baker McKenzie partners in Russia, Sergei Voitishkin and Denis Khabarov, discuss the impact that new technologies are having on firms and on the legal profession.