Comprehensive global guide to all legal matters relating to luxury and fashion industries
Despite geopolitical shifts, uncertainty and various factors that seem to affect numerous sectors, the global luxury and fashion industry has tripled in the last 20 years to approximately $300 billion and continues to grow rapidly. But with that broadening and diversification comes a whole new set of business challenges to navigate.
We advise many of the world’s best-known luxury names, and our expertise is featured in a new Global Legal Guide for Luxury & Fashion Companies, published with Thomson Reuters.
What does the guide cover?
- Identifying, Registering, Enforcing and Monetizing Your Intellectual Property Assets
- Elements of Enforcement for Infringement in the Online/Offline Landscapes
- The Industry’s Digital and Online Services Focus — Opportunities and Challenges
- Social Media
- Alternative Distribution Models and Current Trends
- Tax Issues for the Luxury and Fashion Industry
- M&A and Corporate Finance in the Luxury and Fashion Industry
- Anti-Bribery and Other Compliance Issues and Risk Remediation for the Luxury and Fashion Industry
- Negotiating and Securing Retail Lease Space
- Resolving Disputes: Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation
- Employment Concerns for the Industry
- International Trade and Customs Issues for the Luxury and Fashion Industry
- Competition and Antitrust Issues in the Industry