We are pleased to enclose the March issue of Tax News and Developments, a publication of Baker McKenzie's North America Tax Practice Group.
In this Issue
- Tax Court Provides Guidance on Section 6751(b)(1) Rule for Multiple Penalties
- OECD Public Consultation on the Tax Challenges of Digitalization
- EU Tax Update - EU General Court Issues Judgment in EU State Aid Tax Case
- IRS APMA’s New Model Signals Move Toward Profit Splits
- Getting Better All The Time…Baker McKenzie Adds New Talent to its Tax Practice Group
Explore More Insight