The Update summarizes recent developments relating to public company audit committees and their oversight of financial reporting and of the company’s relationship with its auditor.
In This Update:
- Companies Continue to Struggle With Lease Accounting as the Deadline Looms, but FASB Throws a Lifeline
- Three-Firm 2016 Inspection Reports Summary
- ISS is Looking for Advice on Evaluating Audit Committees
- SOX Compliance Requires More Hours Than Ever, and the Cause May Lie in Reporting Changes or at the PCAOB
- While Popular with Asset Managers, ESG Ratings Lack Consistency and Transparency
Explore More Insight