Welcome to the May 2018 edition of the Baker McKenzie Ukraine Healthcare Newsletter covering March-May 2018. This is your regular digest of legal developments affecting the life science and healthcare industries in Ukraine.
This edition covers bylaws approved in the course of implementing the healthcare system reform, amendments to the procedure for the state registration of biological products, a new draft law on advertising pharmaceuticals and an extension of the reimbursement program. More details on these and other developments affecting the Ukrainian life science and healthcare industries are provided below.
In this issue:
- Bylaws for implementation of the healthcare system reform
- Biological products gain simplified access to Ukrainian market
- The MOH suggests new limitations for advertising pharmaceuticals
- Reimbursement program will cover four new INNs
- New law on limited liability companies in Ukraine to become effective in June 2018
- New procedure for issuing permanent and temporary residency permits is approved
- Ukraine signs a new protocol with the Netherlands removing a unique tax planning opportunity