This is the June 2018 edition of the Pensions Update.
In this issue:
- Consultation on clarifying and strengthening trustees' investment duties
- Lesley Titcomb to step down as CEO of TPR in 2019
- TPO and TPR to share information with a view to "mutually enhancing their knowledge and understanding of developing pension issues"
- Manage and Register Pension Schemes service newsletter - June 2018
- The Pensions Regulator: knocking on the boardroom door?
Pensions Disputes News:
- Self-employed plumber held by Supreme Court to be worker for employment law purposes
- Schemes closed to future accrual but retaining a final salary link are "frozen" for the purposes of the Employer Debt Regulations - G4S v G4S Trustees Ltd
STOP PRESS: The Department for Work and Pensions publishes consultation on proposals to strengthen Pension Regulator's powers
Explore More Insight