Welcome to this issue of the Global DR Legal Update, our quarterly newsletter which aims to bring together the most important global developments in litigation and arbitration.
In this issue:
- Asia Pacific
- Australia to challenge Canadian wine restrictions at WTO
- Chinese courts leading the way on AI
- SPC Provisions sheds light on enforcement of arbitral awards
- Hong Kong court extends recognition and assistance to foreign liquidators
- SIAC issues proposal on cross-institutional consolidation protocol
- New rules for major European Arbitration Institutions.
- African nations accede to New York Convention
- LCIA publishes database of challenge decisions online
- Long-awaited update to International Arbitration Law approved.
- Arbitration centers to create single court
- Federal Arbitration Law approved
- The Americas
- ICC Hearing Center opens in Sao Paulo
- Third-party funding is legal in Cayman Islands
- Longstanding ICSID Convention holdout finally signs up
- Discovery may be used in foreign proceedings
- Foreign online sales can create personal jurisdiction in US
Explore More Insight