The deadlines for the Australian Share Plan Reports are approaching: the Employee Share Scheme Statements must be distributed to employees by 16 July 2018 and the Annual Report must be filed with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) by 14 August 2018.
We Can Help
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has made some minor changes to the information required as part of the Australian Share Plan reporting process. We can assist you with meeting the deadlines using our specially designed upload tool which incorporates these changes.
Our Global Equity Services Practice can provide full-service support, including:
- Calculations of the taxable amount, including mobile employees;
- Produce Employee Share Scheme Statements for distribution to employees;
- Produce the ATO Annual Report and lodge with the ATO;
- Prepare standard communication to employees explaining ESS Statement; and
- Prepare individual calculation spreadsheet for each employee.
If your company prefers lodgement service only, we can:
- Provide an ESS Reporting Spreadsheet for you to populate;
- Produce ESS Statements for distribution to employees; and
- Produce the ATO Annual Report and lodge with the ATO.