The update summarizes recent developments relating to public company audit committees and their oversight of financial reporting and of the company’s relationship with its auditor.
In This Update:
- CAQ Suggests Some Questions Directors Should Be Asking About Cyber Security Risks
- New Leasing Standard Will Have a Material Impact – and the CAQ Has Some Suggested Audit Committee Questions About That As Well
- SEC Chief Accountant Outlines Audit Committee’s Non-GAAP Oversight Role (Again)
- Accounting Class Actions Rise, But Settlements Fall
- DOL Taps the Brakes on ESG Investing
- Independent Audit Committee. What is it Good For? Absolutely Nothing!
- PCAOB 2016 Inspections Status Report
Explore More Insight