The North America Tax Practice group provides updates on Coca-Cola’s Tax Court win, PLR 201802007, new transfer pricing directives, and updates in State and Local Tax in their March issue of Tax News and Developments.
In this Issue
- Coca-Cola Wins on Foreign Tax Credits in Tax Court
- Leveraged Cash Proceeds Purge: PLR 201802007
- IRS's LB&I Division Releases Five New Transfer Pricing Directives
- More Partnership Audit Regulations
- The Fate of the Physical Presence Nexus Standard
- End of Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Pennsylvania's Questionable Response to Federal Tax Reform's Full Expensing Provision
- Getting Better All The Time... Baker McKenzie Adds New Talent to its Tax Controversy Group in New York
The intent of this newsletter is to concentrate on current tax items that are likely to be of interest to clients and friends of our Firm. Please feel free to pass along a copy to any of your colleagues who might also find it of interest.