The Employer Report podcast series gives an inside view into employment laws in various countries around the world, highlighting legislative changes, trends, and tips for multinational employers.
Global Employment and Labor Laws
- 2019 Employment Law Changes in China, Australia and Singapore
- 2019 Employment Law Changes in France, Germany and the UK
- 2019 Employment Law Changes in Mexico and Brazil
US Labor and Employment
- Employment Arbitration Agreements with Class Action Waivers are Enforceable
- Discrimination, Disability, Accommodation and Harassment Laws
- Wage and Hour and Class / Collective Actions
- The Growth of Whistleblower Protections
- California Supreme Court Delivers Blow to Use of Independent Contractors
>> For more information on our Employment practice, click here.