Draft Law Amending the Law on Investment and the Law on Enterprises
The first draft (Draft) of the Law on Amendment of some articles of the Law on Investment and the Law on Enterprises has recently been published for public comments.
Notable changes proposed under the Draft are as below.
Law on Investment:
- A grandfathering clause for changes in law and policy;
- Further clarification on situations requiring M&A Approval;
- Elimination of the outbound investment certificate; and
- Updates to the list of conditional business sectors.
Law on Enterprises:
- Changes to the content of the enterprise registration certificate; and
- A new timeline for capital contribution.