Global Equity Guidance on Demand
"Talking Stock," the new podcast series from Baker McKenzie's Global Equity Services Practice, explores the latest international equity issues that pose the greatest risks, or present the greatest opportunities for your company’s global equity program.
Each episode features GES lawyers providing key legal, tax and regulatory takeaways your equity compensation team should keep in mind when granting stock-based awards to employees in other countries. Each session offers quick, on-the-go learning opportunities to navigate the differences and complexities of share plan rules around the globe.
Download these episodes now (and others!) in iTunes, Android, or Google Play:
- France: Tax-Qualified Equity Awards and the Macron Changes
- Europe / United Kingdom: Brexit Update; Updates on the EU Prospectus Directive
- Israel: Nuances of Section 102 Equity Compensation Plans
- Japan: Current State of Securities Laws Governing Equity Compensation Awards by Foreign Issuers
- The Movement of Money: Who Holds the Keys -- Local Exchange Controls Impact on Award Recipients
- Frequent Fliers - How Global Forms of Agreement Support an Increasingly Mobile Workforce
- High Maintenance Equity Offering -- Considerations for Global ESPP
- The New SEC Pay Ratio Rule