This Update summarizes recent developments relating to public company audit committees and their oversight of financial reporting and of the company’s relationship with its auditor.
In this update:
- Companies and Audit Committees Take the Fight Against the PCAOB’s Auditor’s Reporting Model to the SEC
- Audit Committee Voluntary Disclosures Continue to Increase
- PCAOB Staff Issues 2017 Inspections Road Map
- Directors are Worried About CAMs, Busy With Accounting Changes, and Interested in Sustainability
- SASB Publishes Sustainability Disclosure Exposure Draft Standards
Explore More Insight