This update summarizes recent developments relating to public company audit committees and their oversight of financial reporting and of the company’s relationship with its auditor.
In this update:
- PCAOB Adopts New Auditor’s Reporting Model
- AICPA Releases Cybersecurity Risk Management Reporting Framework
- PCAOB Board Member Sees Gaps in Audit Committee Oversight
- Another Warning Bell Rings on Revenue Recognition Readiness
- Academic Study Finds That Independent Directors Don’t Add Much to Financial Fraud Prevention
Explore More Insight