The deadlines for the Australian Share Plan Reports are approaching: the Employee Share Scheme Statements must be distributed to employees by 14 July 2017 and the Annual Report must be filed with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) by 14 August 2017.
We Can Help
Our Global Equity Services Practice can provide full-service support, including:
- Calculations of the taxable amount, including mobile employees;
- Produce Employee Share Scheme Statements for distribution to employees;
- Produce the ATO Annual Report and lodge with the ATO;
- Prepare standard communication to employees explaining ESS Statement; and
- Prepare individual calculation spreadsheet for each employee.
If your company prefers lodgement service only, we can:
- Provide an ESS Reporting Spreadsheet for you to populate;
- Produce ESS Statements for distribution to employees; and
- Produce the ATO Annual Report and lodge with the ATO.
For more information on our services and pricing, see our Australian Share Plan Reporting brochure.
For specific questions regarding the Australian Share Plan reporting process, please contact your GES attorney.