Author: North America Tax Practice
In this Issue
- The ACA Survives Republican Efforts to "Repeal and Replace," But What Does That Mean for Tax Reform?
- Tax Court Rejects IRS's Indefinite Intangible Useful Life in Amazon Transfer Pricing Case, Just Like VERITAS
- Sixth Circuit Reverses Tax Court's Use of Substance-Over-Form Doctrine in Summa Holdings
- 2016 IRS APA Annual Report: Adapting to a Changing Landscape
- UK Announcement on Multilateral Instrument Raises Questions Regarding the Practical Significance of the BEPS Proposed Changes to the Deemed PE Standard
- Canadian Budget 2017: Awaited Changes Remain Just That...For Now
- Canadian Federal Court of Appeal Rules CRA Cannot Force Taxpayers to Self-Audit on Uncertain Tax Positions
- DC Office of Tax and Revenue Set to Relitigate Chainbridge Methodology in Oil Company Cases
- Is South Dakota's Remote Sales Tax Case On Course to Achieving Its Ultimate Goal - Killing Quill?
- Bloomberg BNA/Baker McKenzie Global Transfer Pricing Conference: Washington, DC - June 7-8
Explore More Insight