This Update summarizes recent developments relating to public company audit committees and their oversight of financial reporting and of the company’s relationship with its auditor.
In this update:
- Congress Invalidates Resource Extraction Payment Disclosure; SEC is Reconsidering Conflict Minerals and Pay Ratio Rules
- FERF Issues a How-To Guide on Controlling Audit Fee Increases
- Audit Committees are Challenged By Risk Management and Think They Would Benefit from a Better Understanding of the Business
- Another Study Finds “Slow and Steady” Progress on Audit Committee Reporting
- Do You Feel Lucky? Exchange-Traded Companies Have a 1-in-26 Chance of Being Targeted in a Federal Securities Law Class Action
Explore More Insight