The latest developments in 27 key markets, surveyed by the world’s largest competition team.
As competition policies and rules evolve around the world, businesses are increasingly turning to private litigation for recourse against anti-competitive practices. In this 2018 edition, we provide comprehensive information and a multijurisdictional perspective to help you bring – or defend against – a private claim.
Through the guide, our leading global team addresses critical questions on competition litigation, including:
- When does a right to claim arise?
- Are regulators’ infringement findings binding on national courts?
- What measure of damages can be claimed?
- How lengthy or costly could proceedings be?
- What are other potential options for relief or private enforcement?