Luxury and Fashion Law Update
In this issue:
- UK Court of Appeal says Cartier decision "entirely correct" - but what about costs?
- Brexit: impact on brands and borders
- Protecting British fashion in a post-Brexit landscape
- Commercialising image rights: reaching for the stars
- Raft can sit comfortably: UK unregistered designs case
- Guidance on new customs procedures including goods in transit
- Is short term resale price maintenance an appreciable restriction of competition law?
- Image Rights and Protection in the Digital Age Webinar