The first half of 2016 has already brought significant developments in US employment law, trigging changes that US companies must implement and plan for now. From final Department of Labor regulations increasing the salary requirements for exempt employees, to the new federal trade secrets law that will require updates to confidentiality agreements, in-house counsel and HR professionals have to develop best practices and strategies to navigate and comply with several new initiatives today. How can you help save the day for your company?
Listen to Baker McKenzie's top US employment lawyers for a complimentary webinar as they discuss recent developments including:
- Final Department of Labor overtime exemption regulations
- The Defend Trade Secrets Act (DTSA)
- New paid family leave laws in San Francisco and New York
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidance on leaves of absence and disability accommodations
- Expanding joint employer obligations