Asia Pacific Employers' Forum 2016
The Baker McKenzie Asia Pacific Employers’ Forum brought together Labor and Human Resources experts and our specialist Employment partners from across Asia Pacific and discussed current employment issues and also provided clients with practical guidance and training on the application of employment laws across multiple jurisdictions.
As promised, we have attached the agenda and speakers profiles, Asia Pacific Employment brochure and presentations.
- The future of work and the impact of technology on the workforce
- Demand workforce strategies: The pros and cons of flexible working arrangements (such as zero hours and casual arrangements) and the legality of such arrangements
- A regional review on restructuring, redundancy and transferring employees
- Practical issues in terminating employees on performance ground
- An update on HR and compliance issues which companies may face in 2016
In dealing with each of these topics, we examined the similarities and differences in the law across the Asia-Pac region and also highlighted common themes and best practices.