After a challenging 2020, businesses operating in the real estate sector are looking ahead to the new year and are planning for an uncertain yet promising future. COVID-19 has not gone away and the prolonged real estate issues will continue to affect various market players in the short- and medium-term. The big pre-COVID hot topics - sustainability and digitalization - will also continue to shape the future of retail, office and hospitality real estate even after the crisis has passed.
Join our Baker McKenzie real estate specialists and senior industry executives in the Middle East and UK as they discuss what lies ahead for the real estate sector in 2021 and beyond in an interactive panel discussion. In this virtual session, topics of discussion include:
- Distress or boom for the future of real estate in the Middle East and beyond
- What is the outlook for the hospitality sector?
- What factors will drive the future of retail real estate and a re-think of the approach to brick-and-mortar?
- What will corporate office occupancy look like this year and what is the future of this sector?
- What is the likely growth of emerging sectors like datacenters?
- Are there new corridors for development in the real estate sector generally across Israel and Qatar?
As part of our BakerWomen Middle East* programme of events, the session is open to female in-house legal and business executives. Please click on the links to register and mark your calendar. Once you complete the registration form, you shall receive the ZOOM login details via email. Should you encounter any issues during your registration or log in process, please contact Jenny Medina.
Please feel free to forward this invite to female colleagues who may be interested in joining the webinar. We hope you will join and participate in this exciting discussion.
*Baker McKenzie's BakerWomen Middle East initiative aims to help the advancement of female professionals in the workplace and foster a strong sense of community to share and exchange common experiences.