We are pleased to present our latest International Trade Webinar Series that aims to deliver practical guidance and on-the-ground insights from our teams in Asia Pacific.
This program features overarching customs developments and highlights on specially regulated goods. Key themes will include:
- Significant changes to customs clearance requirements
- Customs enforcement and audit priorities
- Changes in import and export controls/prohibitions and specific permitting or licensing requirements
- Other jurisdictional specific updates, such as:
- COVID regulation special measures
- Government trade incentive programs
- FTA developments, including the RCEP Agreement
- Trade war tensions
- Sanctions developments
- New regulatory regimes impacting supply chains
- Regulatory reforms in development
This webinar series is complimentary but registration is required. To register for the sessions, please click on the registration buttons below. Please note that the Zoom platform will be used for this webinar series.
If you have any questions relating to the webinars, please contact Sharon How or Amanda Murillo.
January 2021 Sessions
|Australia||Tuesday, 19 January||
|Philippines||Thursday, 21 January|
|China/Hong Kong||Tuesday, 26 January|
|Japan||Thursday, 28 January|