Baker McKenzie's VAT practitioners from around the world will review the latest developing trends and hot topics affecting the VAT and Customs arena, along with key discussions relevant to indirect tax professionals including:
- Review of a year of VAT trends in Europe
- Forecasting look at VAT developments at the OECD, EU, and national levels
- VAT action plan
- VAT audits and disputes in Europe
- EU case law update
- Main VAT developments around the world
- Industry-specific breakouts: Financial services and E-commerce
View the agenda for the full list of topics.
Who should attend
The full-day conference will be of interest to indirect tax professionals who deal with VAT and customs issues at a local, regional or global level.
Our practitioners will be available for one-to-one meetings the day before the conference, on Thursday, 5 March 2020, to discuss specific issues you may have. Please let us know in advance if you wish to set up an appointment as the number of meetings will be limited.