42nd Annual North America Tax Conference
Date & Time
We are pleased to announce our 42nd Annual North America Tax Conference, The New Normal: Living and Thriving in an Evolving Tax World, to be held at the Hotel del Coronado in San Diego on January 30, 2020.
This year's topics will include:
- How companies are adapting their tax planning and structures as new tax rules are implemented in the US and abroad;
- Analysis of global efforts to tax digital services and new business models such as cloud computing, and the challenges multinationals are facing as they attempt to comply with the current patchwork of approaches;
- Managing tax audits and transfer pricing compliance in a Post-BEPS environment;
- The latest tax developments in key global jurisdictions such as Canada, Mexico and the EU;
- "Tax 101" breakouts in the areas of tax planning, transfer pricing and tax controversy for practitioners either just beginning to work in these areas or those looking for a refresher course.
Agenda, formal invitation and registration information will be distributed in the coming weeks.
There is no fee to attend, but registration will be required.
This conference is not open to attendance by professional service providers.
To ensure you receive an invitation directly, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full contact information.