A Continuously Evolving Tax Landscape
A global tax reset is underway. Today’s companies and tax executives must contend with unprecedented levels of complexity, disruptions, and controversy. To help you navigate these fast-paced developments and challenges,
Baker McKenzie invites you to attend our 35th Annual Asia Pacific Tax Conference at the The Parisian Macao on 19 and 20 September 2019.
During the two-day conference, key legal practitioners, economists and guest speakers from Asia Pacific, Europe and the US will cover the most discussed taxation topics, featuring breakout sessions that will tackle in various current issues such as:
- Trade developments and tariff mitigation strategies
- Taxation of the digital economy
- New substance law requirements
- Intellectual property holding structures
- Preparing for tax controversies
- China, US and regional tax updates
We are sure that you will find the 2019 Asia Pacific Tax Conference enjoyable and worthwhile. We look forward to seeing you there.