Transfer Pricing: Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Industry Masterclass
Date & Time
Overview and learning objectives
This advanced-level, interactive masterclass consists of case studies and sharing best practices. It is designed for participants who are active in the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector, and who already have knowledge of transfer pricing and want to gain more in-depth understanding of the implications of BEPS in their day-to-day practice. Participants will receive a roadmap for the changes that each of the BEPS reports on transfer pricing brings and how these reports are interrelated.
- Developments and the future of life science: where are we going?
- The broader set of stakeholders and the regulatory environment: how regulatory aspects influence business models
- Workshop: risk analysis, typical supply chain and operating models
- Value chain analysis in the industry – evolutionary analysis of the operating models: tax considerations
- Workshop: R&D activities and manufacturing, IP generation and ownership models
- Workshop: marketing, merchandising, sales and distribution
- Workshop: designing a transfer pricing system – transactional analysis and methods
- Workshop: designing a transfer pricing system – current challenges
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for transfer pricing advisers, lawyers, accountants and in-house transfer pricing managers active in the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector. The course will enable participants who have a good knowledge of transfer pricing principles to gain an in-depth understanding of transfer pricing issues and to learn how to manage them.