6th Global Oil & Gas Institute
Date & Time
You are invited to Baker McKenzie's 6th Annual Global Oil & Gas Institute taking place in Houston on Thursday, April 25, 2019. Join us as we bring together the world's leading energy industry professionals to discuss the topics that impact your business most.
This marquis event will explore New Energy: How technology, politics and economics are transforming the Oil and Gas sector, including:
- Big oil to big energy: impact of energy transition to oil and gas
- New oil and gas energy suppliers & buyers
- Policy shifts in Latin America: What does it mean for the oil and gas industry?
- Exploring the challenges of energy security and different regulatory approaches around the world
- Future trends in tax policy around the globe
- The business of climate change: risk and reward
- Investment outlook: mergers and acquisitions and private equity
For more information, please contact:
Business Development Manager, Latin America
Associate Director, Business Development - BFMP
Business Development Executive