Navigating realities in CG&R in the digital age
Consumer goods and retail are no strangers to trends that challenge the way companies do business. Transformations in the sector happen on a daily basis, filled with challenges such as sustainability's impact on supply chain compliance and the rise of protectionism. There are also opportunities like tech disruption, retail network digitalization and consumer deal considerations.
This is the new reality of retail.
At the heart of these changes is technology and its undeniable impact on business transparency and growth strategy. Keeping up with the pace of innovation may mean rethinking how companies can organize themselves to be future-ready.
In this interactive seminar, we will discuss the latest trends, developments and challenges most relevant to your business. During the event, we encourage candid exchange of information, views and experiences.
This event will give you the opportunity to:
- Understand the impact of digitalization and managing omnichannel retail networks
- Identify the most common issues in providing seamless customer experience and how to resolve them
- Focus on advancing growth strategies through restructuring and reorganizations
- Discuss how to protect intellectual property and brands amidst changes
- Network with industry peers and interact with Baker McKenzie partners from across the region.
Our distinguished panel will share insights around emerging legal, regulatory and practical solutions in the CG&R sector.