Powering the New Energy Transition
We are delighted to invite you to the 3rd Annual Global Renewable Energy Conference: Powering the New Energy Transition.
This marquee event will explore the major trends transforming the global renewable and clean energy industries and the strategies to adapt, thrive and prosper as the energy transition gathers pace. Engage with some of the world’s leading industry experts, investors, developers, corporate buyers of power, IT companies and financial institutions to discuss topics of critical importance such as:
- The energy system of the future, including the extent to which renewables will displace coal and oil and gas; the role of nuclear; how long the renewables transition will take; and how market players will be disrupted in the process
- Offshore wind, including the perspectives of developers, technology providers, lenders and policymakers on this booming market in Asia and beyond
- Innovation in the energy market, including distributed generation, smart grids, electric vehicles, storage and digital technologies and how these technologies are advancing in Asia
- Corporate PPAs, their growth in Asia and how corporate buyers can manage risk via buyer consortia, portfolio structuring and new contract structures such as volume firming agreements
- Key market updates, including an overview of policy and regulatory risks in China and hot markets in Europe, Africa, Latin America and North America
- Scaling up renewables as an asset class and the opportunities and risks institutional investors investing directly through managed funds, public money and on the capital markets, will face
Join us as we explore the latest opportunities, challenges and trends impacting the global renewable energy industry.
In partnership with:
For more information, please contact: