Baker McKenzie's Simplifying Business found that 89% of business leaders in Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) expected to see major technological disruption in their industry. Where are we two years on? Be the first to hear the results of our latest Simplifying Business report; What technologies are likely to have the biggest impact on your business? What is the greatest risk within the industry? What opportunities can Japanese businesses expect in the year ahead?
This interactive forum will feature discussions on the latest trends, developments and challenges most relevant to your business.
Topics will include:
- An overview of business complexities and trends in the tech sector, including how to navigate those complexities amid unclear and changing regulatory environments
- Key opportunities arising from these complexities
- In-depth insights on digital-related trade and commercial issues, net neutrality, privacy and GDPR
- Impact of innovative technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), fintech and blockchain
Our colleagues from Baker McKenzie across the region will be joined by external industry experts to share insights around emerging legal, regulatory and practical solutions in the industry.
- Prof. Seiji Yamada, Professor of National Institute of Informatics, Professor of SOKENDAI, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, Visiting Professor of Tokyo Institute of Technology, Ex-chairman of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence
- Hajime Hirose, Managing Partner, HyperEdge
- Nao Kitazawa, Coinbase Head of Japan
We look forward to having you and your peers join us for an insightful discussion.