Spotlight on Doing Business in Mexico
Date & Time
300 E Randolph Street, Floor 50
Chicago, IL 60601
Join Baker McKenzie for a complimentary briefing focused on doing business in Mexico. Baker McKenzie practitioners will provide corporate business leaders and senior legal stakeholders with strategies and practical guidance on navigating supply chains, protecting investments and continuing to doing business in Mexico taking into consideration tax, foreign trade and other legal aspects that may be implemented by the newly elected Executive Branch in the years to come.
This Complimentary Brieifing Will Cover:
- How will multinationals operating in Mexico be impacted by the recent developments in major international trade agreements, including USMCA?
- What do we see as best practices for protecting investments in Mexico and accessing investor-state panels?
- What changes do we expect from the new Mexican government in the various industries and what can we do to be prepared?
- Is your supply chain ready for changes in trade policy?
Who Should Attend:
- Executives with responsibilities for international business operations, business development, legal, finance, tax, HR, investment and compliance.
For Event Inquiries, Please Contact
+312 861 7980